Tuesday, December 11, 2007

First Night Away!

Raymond and I are going to Vegas tomorrow and leaving Graham for 2 nights with my Mom and 1 night with Raymond's Mom. Raymond's Mom will just get the next night... whenever that may occur. This will be good for all 3 of us. :) It has only taken 7 1/2 months to get this done. Wish Raymond and I LUCK!!!!


Here are a couple of shots of Graham trying to feed himself!







Here is a shot of him trying to go with us! I am not sure if he would pass security or not! :)


2 comments:

Jennifer-Colley said...

Hope you guys have so much fun! Y'all needed this! especially you...=)

Deonne said...

Those are such sweet pictures! I am SO SAD that we didn't get to go with you all. I hope that you had a wonderful time! I want to hear all about it! We need to get together! Graham has changed so much since I saw him last!