Wednesday, April 18, 2007

April 25th Unless...

I went to the doctor April 17th and still nothing!!! So, if I have not had him by Tuesday we will induce on Wednesday the 25th. I asked if we could do it sooner but the doctor told me NO! As some of you know the 25th is my brother's birthday. That would be neat for them to have the same birthday, but I would like for them to have their own day. I guess we will see. Raymond's birthday was the 16th and I was hoping for it to happen right in the middle, you know on my due date!! Ha! Ha!

Raymond is also graduating on May 12th, so he will have a lot going on in the next 3 weeks!

3 comments:

Kristin said...

Yay!! I can't wait to meet Mr. Graham. I'm praying he comes sooner!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Stephanie,
We are waiting patiently to see pics! I know he will be patient.
Ashley Taylor and family

Sally said...

waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting I'm tired of waiting. Come out and play Graham Stanford